tirsdag 12. januar 2010

My senior project

We have been given the task of writing a senior project, and we have been lucky enough to choose the topic ourselves.

I have looked into several different topics, varying from Barack Obama to older American politics, but what I discovered to be most interesting was The American Dream.

I will look into the history of the American Dream, especially how it all started out, and what people actually moved to, and why. I also want to know if there's still a significant amount of people that move to the US every year with the hopes of getting a better life. I will not ignore the negative sides of migration, and so I've chosen to focus on illegal immigrants in hopes of a better life. This is a very hot topic in the US, as thousands of illegal immigrants manage to run past the borders of the United States.

1 kommentar: