tirsdag 12. januar 2010

My New Year Resolutions

Yet another decade has passed, and it has been stamped by several devestating crises. Lives have been lost, world-economies have been shook, wars have been fought, and thousands have struggled through a 10-year period that was supposed to be giving and optimistic. All of these crises have been on an international scale, thus meaning that it affects many citizens of the world.

Now that a new year has begun, and a new decade is slowly making its mark on history, many like to share their resolutions that will change their life, either for the good or for the bad. My resolutions ain't really that much to brag about. I just think I have to remember to stay sharp at school, and make the best out of what I know, and what I am capable to achieve.

In my English-class, I will work harder with my blog posts, especially when it comes to actually writing good and thorough posts. I'll also try to work harder in all of my classes at school, so I can study whatever I want to when that time comes.

Mathias~

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar