torsdag 8. oktober 2009

An overview of the immigration patterns to the United States from the 1820s to the 1860s

My teacher gave me an assignment today where I was told to pick from a set of different topics stemming from the 1800s in the US. I wanted to research immigration, and my studies concluded a whole lot of facts. What I found most interesting was why everyone moved to the US, and also Ellis Island. As a random fact, I spent a year in Minnesota as a high school student, and I recongnized several names where the origin is in fact Scandinavian. After researching the topic I collected the most interesting facts, and then I made a powerpoint-presentation. I was one of three that actually were ready to present, and I feel that we should get some recongnition for that.

Mathias~

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar